Querying Sub-User Information
Last updated: 2019-11-28 18:10:38PDF
This document describes how to view user information, including message subscriptions, notes, last login time, last login method, MFA device status; and how to search for sub-users by using keywords such as username, ID, SecretId, mobile number, email, and notes.
Log in to the CAM console and go to the User List management page.
Expand to View Sub-User Information
You can expand to view sub-user information, which includes user groups, message subscriptions, login protection, operation protection, MFA device status, and console access status.
- In the User List management page, locate the sub-user that you want to view.
- Click the details column icon (▶) on the left.
- View the information about the sub-user in the expanded section.
Use the Search Box to Search for Sub-users
You can search for sub-users by using keywords such as username, ID, SecretId, mobile phone, email, or notes.
- In the User List management page, locate the search box in the upper right corner.
- In the search box, enter the keyword and click the search icon on the right to search for sub-users. See the following image for reference: