This document describes how to access the GME SDK.
- Log in to the GME Console and click Service Management on the left sidebar.
- Enter the service management page and click Create Application.
Enter the required information on the page and select the service you need.
- For billing details, please see Product Pricing or consult your Tencent Cloud rep. The settings can be modified afterwards.
- For gaming applications, you need to select the appropriate platform/engine. The options selected in Platform/Engine and Service Region are for reference only and do not affect the service effect.
- The settings for the voice messaging and speech-to-text service can be modified at any time.
AppID in the list is used as a parameter when accessing the SDK for development.
Click Settings to enter the application information module and click Modify to modify the information as needed.
- The permission key in this module is used as a parameter when accessing the SDK.
- Change of the key on this page takes effect within 15 minutes to 1 hour. You are not recommended to change it frequently.
- Only the account that creates the game, root account, and global collaborators can reset the key.
- For more information on how to use authentication, please see Authentication Key.
You can enable or disable businesses and services here.
1. Download address
Please download the relevant demo and SDK in the SDK Download Guide.
2. Preparations for access
To access the SDK, you need to use the
AppID and related permission keys provided by Tencent Cloud, i.e., the
AppID in the application management list and the authentication information in the application settings.
For more information on platform-specific configurations, please see the project configuration document for the platform.
3. Usage tips for official demo
The demo has a Tencent Cloud test account for functionality trial. If you want to use your personal or corporate test account, you need to replace the
AppID of the Tencent Cloud test account on the corresponding page of the demo with the
AppID you get in the console and change the permission key of voice chat in the
You can refer to the following documents for access by platform or engine used:
Documents for Unity:
Documents for Unreal Engine:
Documents for Cocos2d:
Documents for Windows:
Documents for iOS:
Documents for Android:
Documents for macOS:
Documents for HTML5:
For more information, please see Operation Guide.
If you have any questions, please see General FAQs and Error Codes.