This document describes how to apply for the SDKs of voice services for Tencent Cloud GME.
Creating an application
- Log in to the GME console and click Service Management on the left sidebar to go to the Service Management page.
- Click Create Application, enter the application information, and enable the services as needed.
- Enter the application information.
- Application Name: enter the application name, which will be displayed in the application list.
- Project: DEFAULT PROJECT is selected by default. You can also select the created projects. For how to create a project, see Project Management.
- Tag: click Add to add tags. For how to create a tag, see Tag Management.
- Enable or disable the Real-time Voice Service.
Real-time Voice Service is billed by voice duration. You can enable it as needed and purchase in the Purchase Page.
- Enable or disable the Speech-to-Text Service.
You can enable the Speech-to-Text Service as needed and select the supported language mode. The two modes have different prices. For details, see Billing Rules.
- Click OK.
After being created, the application will be displayed in the application list. Click Set on the right side of an application to go to the details page.
Click Modify in the Application Info section to modify the corresponding information.
Click Modify in the Real-time Voice Service section to enable or disable the service.
In Authentication Info, you can obtain the AppID and permission key required for the SDK voice services.
- The permission key here will be used as a parameter when accessing the SDK.
- Change of the key on this page takes effect within 15 minutes to 1 hour. It is not recommended to change it frequently.
- Only the account that creates the game, root account, and global collaborators can reset the key.
- For more information about authentication, see Authentication Key.
To use the demo, you need to replace the AppID of the Tencent Cloud test account in the corresponding interface of the demo with the AppID you obtained in the console, and change the permission key of voice chat in the GetAuthBuffer function of AVChatViewController.
Depending on the platform or engine you are using, you can access the SDK by referring to the following documentations:
Documents for Unity:
Documents for Unreal Engine:
Documents for Cocos2D:
Documents for Windows:
Documents for iOS:
Documents for Android:
Documents for Mac:
Documents for HTML5:
If you need to create tags when creating an application, you can follow the directions below:
- In the Application Info page when creating an application, you can click Tag Management to go to the Tag List page.
- Click Create and enter the related information in the Add tag window.
- Click OK.