Last updated: 2019-11-01 11:01:53PDF
- GME_SDK2.5 6/27/2019
- GME_SDK2.3.5 3/25/2019
- GME_SDK2.3 1/11/2019
- GME_SDK2.2 10/29/2018
- GME_SDK2.1.5 9/13/2018
- GME_SDK2.1 8/21/2018
- GME_SDK2.0 6/22/2018
- GME_SDK1.2 4/2/2018
- GME_SDK1.1 10/18/2017
- Add APIs to get room member's upstream and downstream volume for real-time voice chat.
- Add APIs to set recording/playback volume and get recording/playback volume for offline voice.
- Add APIs to pause and restore recording of offline voice.
Update error codes for more detailed description.
- Support Android v8a architecture.
- Adapt to low latency capture playback on Android.
- Support voice message during real-time voice chat.
- Support real-time voice filtering and identify information such as horror, violence, porn and politics.
- Support real-time voice chat in HTML5 and enable real-time intercommunication among all platforms.
- Optimize the voice range function API of SDK to reduce the integration complexity.
- Improve the quality of noise suppression on voice.
- Reduce the memory consumption of using SDK.
- Support a variety of karaoke sound effects.
- Optimize the user experience in super-large rooms with lower latency and higher fluency.
- Support streaming voice-to-text converting for voice message.
- Support accompaniment on Windows.
- Optimize voice bandwidth, saving your traffic.
- Optimize CPU and memory performance.
- Change the type of parameter roomId in GenAuthBuffer from int32 to string.
- Change the type of parameter roomId in EnterRoom from int32 to string.
- Change the function of SetMicVolume from setting the microphone device volume to setting the microphone software volume.
- Change the function of GetMicVolume from getting the microphone device volume to getting the microphone software volume.
- Upgrade the type of room number from int32 to string.
- Change the functions of the APIs for setting/getting device volume to setting/getting software volume.
- Fix bugs to improve stability.
- Support voice changing on Windows.
- Support voice message on Windows.
- Support 3D sound effect on Windows.
- Support x86 architecture in Android SDK.
- Adapt iOS and Mac SDKs to XCode10.
- Optimize authentication for voice message.
- Support turning on/off audio input and output devices separately on mobile devices.
- Optimize the standard sound quality's immunity to bad network condition.
- Support PC Native and PC Unity versions.
- Support Unreal engine.
- Support offline voice-to-text converting in up to 120 languages.
- Support 3D voice chat on PC.
- Improve the sound quality of voice chats.
- Lower the bar for integration, and provide multiple sound quality options - Fluent, Standard, and HD.
- Improve stability.
- Support Cocos engine.
- Provide the API for adjusting microphone volume.
- Support team chatting on mobile devices to better support battle royale games.
- Support accompaniment playback in various formats on PC.
- Support accompaniment playback in various formats on Android devices.
- Optimize the audio pre-processing effect for Werewolf scenarios to deliver a more clear sound quality in multi-person chatting.
- Optimize the sound quality in online Karaoke and other scenarios and supports configuring higher sound quality.
- Reduce the voice delay in MOBA scenarios to achieve lower delay in team chatting.
- Optimize the noise cancellation algorithm to deliver a more clear sound.
- Support accompaniments and sound effects in various formats.
- Add voice message and voice-to-text converting in game scenarios.
- Provide the module for authentication of user entering room on client and lowers the bar for integrating SDK.
- Optimize the howling suppressing effect on iOS/Android.
- Optimize the sound quality consistency, immunity to bad network condition and other metrics in Werewolf scenario.
Fix the system crash issue on Android 4.2 and below.