Download and Use
Last updated: 2019-11-01 11:06:29PDF
- Where can the GME Demo and SDK be downloaded?
- Can the account in the downloaded GME Demo be changed to my own account?
- An error occurred when using the Demo: errinfo=priv map info error. How to fix this error?
- How do I get logs?
- What are the main reasons for sound lagging?
- What do I do if I cannot run the iOS Demo after downloading it?
- What do I do If there is an error when I download Unity Demo to export executable file?
Where can the GME Demo and SDK be downloaded?
Please go to the Download Guide. Currently, there are demos for Unity, Cocos2D, Android native development and iOS native development.
Can the account in the downloaded GME Demo be changed to my own account?
- Yes, you need to get the sdkappid and permission key.
- To use your own appid, you need to modify the Key of Voice Chat in GetAuthBuffer in AVChatViewController.
An error occurred when using the Demo: errinfo=priv map info error. How to fix this error?
There is an error in the relevant room entering parameters. Please check whether the sdkappid and permission key have been replaced.
How do I get logs?
QAVSDK_date.log is the log file. The directory is as follows:
What are the main reasons for sound lagging?
- *Poor sound source: * For example, the host uses an external device to play music and collects the sound using a mobile phone for audio broadcasting (lag is inevitable in this case, and it is recommended that the host use a headphone).
- *Poor network connection: * The audience will hear lagged sound if the uplink packet loss rate is too high or the uplink latency fluctuates greatly.
What do I do if I cannot run the iOS Demo after downloading it?
After downloading the official iOS Demo, there is an error like "ld: warning: directory not found for option" when compiling it in Xcode (version 10 or above). You need to manually add "GMESDK.framework" file under the "GME_SDK" folder in the Demo directory to the project's Framework list.
What do I do If there is an error when I download Unity Demo to export executable file?
If there are errors like "Found plugins with same names and architectures" occurred in your use, this is because the GME SDK provides the x86 and x86_64 SDK versions by default. Please delete one of them in the plugins folder.