This document describes how to integrate GME SDK into an Android project so that the Android developers can easily debug and integrate the APIs for Game Multimedia Engine (GME).
- Download the applicable demo and SDK. For more information, please see SDK Download Guide.
- Decompress the obtained SDK resources.
- The SDK development resources are in the
The SDK supports running on Android 4.2 or later. However, hardware encoding can be enabled only on Android 4.3 (API 18) or later.
Importing SDK files
- Copy the gmesdk.jar file under the libs directory to the libs directory of the Android project.
- Copy the library file of the corresponding architecture based on the project requirements. For example, if the project requires the armeabi-v7a architecture, you need to copy the library file under the armeabi-v7a directory to the armeabi-v7a directory in the project. If there is no armeabi-v7a directory in the project, please create one.
Add the code that imports the library to build.gradle under the App directory of the project.
jniLibs.srcDirs = ['libs']