The sub-account Developer of the master account CompanyExample needs to have permission to access the embedded Tencent Cloud console CLS page.
CLS allows you to embed the CLS Console into an external system (such as an OPS or business system) so you can conduct log search and analysis without logging in to Tencent Cloud console.
- Log in to the CAM Console and create the sub-account Developer. For more information, see Creating a Custom Sub-user.
- Click Custom Create on the Create User page to select Access Resources and Receive Messages for User Type.
- Click Next to configure user information. Check Programming access and Tencent Cloud console access.
You need to perform 3 steps: use master account CompanyExample to create a custom role and a custom policy, and associate the policy with the sub-account.
Use master account CompanyExample to create a custom role
- On the Roles page, click Create Role.
- In the pop-up window, select Tencent Cloud Account as the role entity.
- In the Enter role entity info tab, check Current root account and Allow the current role to access console.
- In the Configure role policy tab, select the policies you want to associate with the role, or directly click Next.
- Enter the role name (such as ClsBuildInRole), review the information, and click Done.
Use master account CompanyExample to create a custom policy for the embedded console permission.
- On the Policies page, click Create Custom Policy.
- In the pop-up window, click Create by Policy Syntax.
- Check Blank Template for Select Policy Template, and click Next.
- Enter information in Policy Name (such as ClsBuildInStrategy), Description and Policy Content, and click Done.
You can fill in Policy Content by referring to the sample syntax below. **Replace
uin with the master account UIN, and
rolename with the role (such as ClsBuildInRole) created in Step 1.
Associate the custom policy with the sub-account
- On the Policies, search by Policy Name (such as ClsBuildInStrategy) to locate the policy that you want to associate with the sub-account.
- Click Associate in the Action column on the right.
- In the pop-up window, select the sub-account Developer and click Confirm. You can also click Authorize on the User List page to associate the policy. For more information, see Authorization Management.