This document describes how to merge topic partitions in the CLS console. By merging partitions in the adjacent range, the number of topic partitions can be reduced to avoid resource waste.
- Each log topic has at least one partition. If you only have one partition, you cannot merge it.
- Only one object adjacent to the specified topic partition can be merged at a time.
- Log in to the CLS console.
- On the left sidebar, click Logset to enter the logset management page.
- Find the logset where you want to merge topic partitions and click its ID/name to enter the logset information page.
- In the Log Topic column, click the name of the log topic to enter its basic information page.
- In the Topic Partition Management column, find the target topic partition to be merged and click Edit as shown below:
- In the pop-up dialog box, select Merge as the Operation and select the object to be merged as shown below:
- Click OK to complete merge.