Anti-leakage of Information
Last updated: 2020-02-25 14:44:52PDF
The anti-information-leakage feature replaces the sensitive information returned from your web pages, such as mobile numbers, ID numbers.
- Login Web Application Firewall console In Left sidebar, click Web Application Firewall-> Protection Settings. In the domain name list, select the site domain name to be protected. In the right operation bar, click Protection configuration to enter the protection settings page, and select Information leakage Prevention-> add rules.
- Click Add Rules , and enter the rule name, select the matching conditions (the matching field is "sensitive information", and the matching condition is "contain", and the matching content is "ID card" or "mobile number") and the action (replacement or observation), and then click OK .
- When the rule takes effect, the sensitive information returned on your web page will be protected. The protection effect is as follows (the sensitive content is fictional):
- Before you turn on the protection:
- After the protection is enabled: