Last updated: 2021-01-26 14:34:20
|Dedicated edition||WAF supports the dedicated edition of resources for web and API security protection service customization needs of VIP customers.||October 27, 2020||Purchase Guide|
|Brand new attack log query feature||WAF supports a CLS-based brand new attack log query feature.||October 27, 2020||-|
|WAF automatic connectivity check||WAF supports automatic domain name connectivity check and troubleshooting to guarantee high availability of origin servers, clusters, and certificates, etc. for a better user experience.||September 12, 2020||-|
|CLB WAF is supported in regions outside the Chinese mainland||CLB WAF cleansing mode is released in various regions such as Asia and Europe. IPv6 protection is supported.||July 28, 2020||Supported Regions|
|Download of millions of log entries||The attack log feature is upgraded to support downloading millions of log entries.||July 28, 2020||-|
|Rule engine optimization||The brand new inspection bypass rule engine is introduced to all regions, improving web attack inspection capabilities.||June 17, 2020||-|
|Secure Content Delivery Network (SCDN)||SCDN is co-released by WAF and CDN, empowering partial CDN nodes with WAF protection capabilities.||June 4, 2020||-|
|Integration with Cloud Monitor (CM)||WAF is integrated with CM, supporting alarm configurations of QPS, web attacks, CC attacks, and WAF status codes (4XX and 5XX) through CM.||May 17, 2020||-|
|API 3.0||WAF API 3.0 is released for you to use all WAF features via API calls. If you want to use it, please contact us.||May 11, 2020||-|
|AI engine optimization||The performance and algorithm of the AI engine are upgraded, supporting a brand new inspection bypass scheme.||April 27, 2020||AI Engine|
|Attack overview optimization||In the attack overview, domain names can be sorted by the number of web attacks and CC attacks suffered.||March 15, 2020||-|
|Access log optimization||The statistical numbers of access log usage and total access can be collected.||March 15, 2020||Access Log|
- Integrating with CLB clusters to separate the forwarding and security protection of CLB instances, WAF offers bypass inspections for CLB HTTP and HTTPS traffic and syncs threat status to protect web security.
- Cleansing mode beta is released in Nanjing, and the mirror mode beta is released in Guangzhou, Beijing, and Shanghai.
|January 15, 2020||Step 1. Confirm CLB Configuration|
|Webshell detection||WAF releases an independent webshell detection engine.||December 22, 2019||-|
- BOT overview and details are optimized, delivering better information display, easier query method, and more detailed BOT records.
- BOT detection capabilities and defense policies are enhanced, supporting various detection dimensions such as protocols, IP intelligence, and custom sessions to facilitate malicious BOT detection and prevention.
- The decision-making of BOT policies is more intelligent, as decisions can take effect in real time without being determined by WAF custom policies. The time when a policy takes effect can be specified, CAPTCHA and redirect are supported.
|December 9, 2019||Bot Overview|
|QPS package and log service package||QPS extension packages and security log service packages can be purchased as needed for business capacity expansion.||September 18, 2019||Purchase Guide|
|Non-standard ports||Non-standard ports of the enterprise edition and ultimate edition are supported, and non-standard port customization is supported for the ultimate edition.||September 18, 2019||-|
|Log service||WAF can record website access logs and retain them for 6 months, and it supports querying and downloading access logs of the last 30 days to meet cybersecurity classified protection and compliance needs.||August 9, 2019||Access Log|
|Smart CC protection||Automatic CC attack defense policies can be generated based on the data derived from website history, abnormal user access, and origin server load.||August 9, 2019||CC Protection Settings|
|Reinforced regional blocking capabilities||WAF supports blocking requests from 219 countries and regions outside the Chinese mainland.||August 9, 2019||Region Blocking|
|Blocking information page customization||WAF supports customizing blocking information pages. If you want to use it, please contact us.||August 9, 2019||-|