This document describes how to delete a no longer needed service in the API Gateway Console.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and select Service on the left sidebar.
- Select the service to be deleted from the service list and click Delete.
- In the pop-up window, click Confirm.
- You can select up to 10 services at a time.
- After a service is deleted, APIs under it will no longer provide services, and it cannot be restored. Therefore, please do so with caution.
- Tencent Cloud Serverless team provides a quick deletion tool. After simple configuration, you can quickly delete resources in batches. For more information on the tool, please see Quick Deletion Tool.