This document describes how to create an API under a service by defining it in the API Gateway Console.
You have created a service.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and select Service on the left sidebar.
- In the service list, click the name of the target service to view it.
- In the service details, click the Manage API tab and choose to create a General API or Microservice API based on the backend business type.
- Click Create for subsequent configuration.
In API Gateway, you can create APIs for five types of backend services, i.e., general APIs for HTTP, SCF, mock, and WEBSOCKET, and microservice APIs for TSF. More information is listed below:
Basic API Information
The basic information of an API includes:
- API service: a service is a set of APIs for management. Any specific API must belong to a certain service. When creating an API, you can select an existing service or create a new one.
- API path: path of an API request domain name.
- Method: API request method. The API path + API request method is the unique identifier of an API.
- Description: API remarks