Overview of creating API
Last updated: 2020-03-23 15:29:09PDF
This document describes how to create an API under a service by defining it in the API Gateway Console.
You have created a service.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and select Service on the left sidebar.
- In the service list, click the name of the target service to view it.
- In the service details, click the Manage API tab and choose to create a General API or Microservice API based on the backend business type.
- Click Create for subsequent configuration.
- General API: suitable for common situations (where backend business is not implemented in TSF). For more information on how to create a general API, please see Creating General APIs.
- Microservice API: suitable for situations where backend business is implemented in TSF. For more information on how to create a microservice API, please see Creating Microservice APIs.
Basic API Information
The basic information of an API includes:
- API service: a service is a set of APIs for management. Any specific API must belong to a certain service. When creating an API, you can select an existing service or create a new one.
- API path: path of an API request domain name.
- Method: API request method. The API path + API request method is the unique identifier of an API.
- Description: API remarks