Once APIs are configured in a service, the service can be published. The system will use the system time as the release log to facilitate release rollback as needed.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and click Service on the left sidebar.
- Select the name of the service to be published from the service list and click Publish in the "Operation" column.
- Select the release environment and enter remarks.
- Release environment: currently supported environments include test, pre-release, and release.
- Remarks: this field can contain up to 200 characters, which is required.
- Click Submit.
- After a service is deactivated, it cannot be accessed externally.
- Unpublished services cannot be deactivated.
After a service is published to a specific environment, if you want to unpublish it, click Deactivate in the "Operation" column on the environment management page.