API Gateway logs the version of each service published in an environment, allowing you to switch versions with ease.
Viewing a version
A release log contains the release time and release notes you enter. You can view the release log of any release on the release page.
- Log in to the API Gateway Console and click Service on the left sidebar.
- In the service list, click the target service name to enter the service details page.
- At the top of the service details page, click Manage Environment to view the release history.
- Select the environment for which you want to switch versions on the environment management page and click Switch Version in the "Operation" column.
- Select the version you want to switch to and click Submit to switch the latest version in the current environment to another version.