Last updated: 2020-02-18 17:08:28PDF
The billing items of API gateway and the corresponding billing (billing) cycle are as follows:
|Billing item||Billing item cycle|
|Calling times||By hour|
Viewing Billing Details
- Login Tencent Cloud Console .
- Click [cost Center] in the upper right navigation bar [cost] to enter the cost Center overview page.
- In the left menu bar, click * * cost Billing * *-> * * Billing details * * to enter the billing details page.
- Click * * detailed Billing * * at the top of the page, and select the API gateway product to view the detailed bill of the API gateway product online.
This document only briefly describes the steps to check the consumption details, such as the need for more billing-related information.
- When in arrears occurs in your account, in arrears can continue to use the API gateway service within 2 hours.
- If your API is not renewed after 2 hours, your call will be stopped, and we will notify the creator of Tencent Cloud's account and all collaborators by email and SMS to remind you to renew.
- After the service is suspended for more than 180 days, the API gateway will have the right to clean up your API configuration information, and your data will be accessed by Terminate.
- Please go to the console in time after receiving in arrears's notice. Top up Center Conduct Top up so as not to affect your business.
- If you have any questions about the details of consumption, you can go to the console Bills Check and check your consumption details on the page.
- If you have any questions about the specific deductions, please see Billing Overview Understand the specific meaning of billing items and billing rules.
- You can also set in arrears warning by yourself through the balance alarm function of the billing center.