After binding tags to Tencent Cloud resources, you can use tags to quickly query resources.
You have created a tag and bound it to a resource. For detailed instructions, please see Creating Tags and Tagging Resources.
- Log in to the Tag console.
- Click Resource Tag on the left sidebar.
- Set the filter criteria as follows.
- Region (required): You can select all or multiple regions.
- Resource type (required): You can select all or multiple resource types from the drop-down list, which includes Tencent Cloud services and resources that support tagging. For details, please see Tagging-enabled Services.
- Tag: Select one or multiple tag keys and values. If multiple key-value pairs are selected, the results will be a union of the resources each selected tag is bound to.
- Project: Click More to show the project filter criterion and select a project. This criterion is available for only services that support project management.
- Click Query resource, and the resources will be listed as below.