The FL service is currently in beta test. If you want to try it out, please submit an application for beta eligibility.
- Log in to the VPC Console and click Diagnostic Tools > Flow Logs on the left sidebar.
- Click + New and the window "Create Flow Log Rule" will pop up.
For more information on how to create logsets and log topics, please see Creating Logsets and Log Topics.
- Enter the parameters below and click OK to complete the creation.
- Collection Type specifies the type of traffic to be collected by flow logs: all traffic, the traffic rejected or accepted by security groups or ACL.
- Logset specifies the storage location in CLS for flow logs.
- Log Topic specifies the minimum dimension of log storage, which is used to distinguish different types of logs, such as Accept log.
- You can view the record of a newly created flow log in CLS after 15 minutes upon the creation (10 minutes for the capture window and 5 minutes for data publishing).
- Flow Logs service is free of charge, but the data are stored in CLS and charged by CLS.