Last updated: 2019-12-14 10:26:28PDF
The steps for using BWP are as follows:
Logging in to the Console
- Log in to Tencent Cloud Console. If you do not have an account yet, see the Tutorial for Signup.
Creating a BWP
- After the application is approved, log in to VPC Console. Select Bandwidth Package on the left sidebar to go to the BWP console.
- Select the desired region, click +Create, and enter the name in the pop-up window that appears. Select the billing method you need and click OK. Then, the entire region will be automatically billed by the BWP.
Adding an EIP (for IP BWP users only)
- Click the ID of the BWP to go to the BWP details page.
- Click Add Resource and select the EIP that you want to add.
Currently, only EIPs that are billed by hour or by traffic are supported.
Binding Devices (for IP BWP Users Only)
- Click EIP to enter the EIP console.
- In the Operation column, choose More > Bind to bind the EIP to the device for which you want to use BWP-based billing. Then, the device’s Internet traffic will be billed by the BWP.