Arrears and Extension
Last updated: 2018-12-21 12:01:46PDF
Alert for Expiry
Alert notifications for expiry will be sent through email and SMS to Tencent Cloud account creators, global resource collaborators and financial collaborators within seven days of expiry of the prepaid cloud resources for DDoS protective IP.
Alert for Arrears
Alert notifications for arrears will be sent through email and SMS to Tencent Cloud account creators and all collaborators on the day of and after expiry of the prepaid cloud resources for DDoS protective IP.
From the moment your account is charged and carries a negative balance, DDoS protective IP's elastic protection will be disabled, but the unexpired base protection with monthly frozen prepayment and business forwarding will not be affected. Once you pay off your account balance, the elastic protection will be automatically resumed.
Note for Extension
- The system will send you extension reminders within seven days of expiry of the cloud resources.
- If the account balance is sufficient and automatic extension has been set up, the system will automatically extend the resources upon expiry.
- If your cloud resources are not extended prior to or upon expiry, the system will disable all protection capabilities upon expiry. The protective IP will only provide basic protection like regular IP, but business forwarding will still work normally.
- You can extend the resources and restore your data for protection within seven days of expiry.
- If you fail to extend your cloud resources within seven days after expiry, the system will release the resources at midnight on the 8th day after expiry and your data on the servers will be irreversibly purged.