CODING Test Management (CODING-TM) provides collaboration management tools for orderly testing, which range from test case library management and test plan development to collaborative test task execution. It enables testing personnel to work agilely, improves the efficiency of collaboration between testing and R&D teams, and provides visualized work views and data reports for controlling test progress and planning at any time.
CODING-TM provides test case management, test plan management, test execution, and test report features.
CODING-TM offers a wide variety of test case management features such as directory, drag-to-sort, and quick creation to improve the efficiency of test case management. By sharing the test case library, one test case can be repeatedly included in different test plans, which improves the reusability of test cases.
- Test case management: you can regularly create, expressly create, modify, delete, copy, search for, and drag to sort test cases, edit them in text or in the step-by-step mode, associate them with requirements/test cases/defects, and backtrack them.
- Test case import: you can import test cases from Excel, CSV, and TestLink files and export test cases into CSV files.
CODING-TM enables you to create test plans online, assign test tasks, copy test plans, and share project plans and goals to help you improve the management efficiency.
- You can view, create, edit, archive, and copy test plans, adjust their priorities, assign tasks for them, and collaborate on them in real time.
- You can review test cases.
You can query the test tasks assigned to you in the to-do list and then execute the tasks one by one through real-time online collaboration.
- Four test results (passed, blocked, retested, and failed) are provided, and you can report and associate defects at any time when a test fails.
- You can assign test tasks, adjust their priorities, record and view test results, create defects, and associate defects for management.
A test report contains statistics of the test process and result. It can be generated manually or automatically, helping you report the test progress at any time and quantify the work result.
Test cases and defects can be associated with each other, making it easier for developers to get the test context during development and quickly complete the reproduction.
There is no limit to the number of test cases that can be created and stored.
You can import test cases from Excel and TestLink files. To do so, click the import icon in the top-right corner of the test case management page and select the corresponding import method. You can then export test cases into CSV files.
Contact our sales team or business advisors to help your business.
Open a ticket if you're looking for further assistance. Our Ticket is 7x24 avaliable.