The "Video Audit" page displays video audit results, including the results of audit tasks you initiated in "Media Assets" and configured in the task flow.
- Log in to the VOD Console and click Video Audit on the left sidebar to enter the "Video Audit" page.
- Query by time period: video audit results for today, yesterday, last 7 days, and any time period within the last 7 days can be queried in the video audit list.
- Prefix search: you can search for audit results by
FileId or video name prefix.
- Filter: you can sort video files by time in ascending or descending order and filter them by audit status, intelligent audit result, or human verification result.
- Delete: select the target video files and click Delete above the list to delete them in batches. Or, click Delete in the row of a single file to delete it directly.
You need to initiate video audit in "Media Assets" to get the video audit result.
- Click View Result in the row of the desired video file to enter the "Audit Result" page.
- Content display: this page displays the task ID, video filename, source video file URL, intelligent audit result, human verification result, and the details of the intelligent audit result.
- Copy video information: you can copy the task ID, video filename, and source video file URL.
- Confirm audit result:
- Click Confirm Pass, which indicates that you confirm that there is no indication of violation in the video and the result of human verification result is "Passed".
- Click Confirm Violation, which indicates that you confirm that there is indication of violation in the video and the result of human verification result is "Violated".
- Click Audit Again to select another audit template and initiate an audit task again. Or, click Audit Again in the row of the target video file on the "Video Audit" page.
- Audit details: result of video audit by VOD. The internal player only supports previewing videos in MP4 format. The audit result details are displayed in the form of tags, and the audit result and segment confidence are displayed based on the specific audit template to help you easily adjust the confidence threshold.