Pay-As-You-Go Daily Billing Mode
VOD will deduct fees according to usage of users on the daily billing cycle. If an account becomes overdue, VOD will first suspend the resources under this account. If the account stays overdue for a long time, the resource repossession process will be triggered. The daily billing cycle is the default billing cycle mode. If you want to switch to the monthly billing cycle, please contact sales.
The VOD service will be suspended if your account becomes overdue.
- Fees incurred in the current day are billed and deducted between 12:00 and 18:00 (UTC+8) the next day.
- If deduction failed due to an insufficient balance, Tencent Cloud will send you a notification within 24 hours after the deduction. If you top up your account within 24 hours after the deduction, the VOD service will not be suspended. Otherwise, the service will be suspended.
- If the service is suspended, you cannot use VOD resources or the console, but your VOD files and configuration information will not be deleted or modified.
The repossession policy will be triggered if the account is not topped up for over 30 days after it becomes overdue.
- VOD will delete the source and transcoded files stored under the account and release the resources. This operation is irreversible.
- To prevent your important files from being deleted, please take note of the overdue information and top up your account in time.
If your VOD service is suspended, topping up your account will trigger the VOD service activation policy. Service activation and resource allocation will take around 30 minutes. If VOD is not activated for over 1 hour after your account is topped up, please submit a ticket for assistance.