You can export your log search results by downloading them using the CLS console.
Currently, CLS allows you to export the search results only for one log topic at a time.
- Log in to the CLS Console. Click Log Search in the left sidebar to enter the log search page.
- Perform a search with the search syntax.
- Click the download icon in the top-right corner to download all search results that are displayed.
- By default, the search result list displays 20 logs for the first search. To download more, just pull down the list to load new logs, and then click the download icon again.
- Logs are downloaded in CSV format and named as
logset name_log topic name_YYYYMMDD_HHMMSS.csv.