CLS allows you to export the collected log data, so you can download the data to view it locally.
The log download feature is as described below:
- Up to 10 billion logs can be exported.
- Search conditions and search time range can be specified.
- JSON and CSV export formats are supported.
- Log in to the CLS console.
- On the left sidebar, click Search and Analysis to enter the search and analysis management page.
- Click the drop-down lists of Logset and Log Topic to select the content to be searched.
- Click Log Time and select a log time for search.
You can select Recent Time or Relative Time or customize the time range.
- Click Search and Analysis.
- After the log data is returned, click to download logs.
If no log data is returned, you cannot download logs.
- In the pop-up window, confirm the time range of the logs to be downloaded and the search statement and download log data according to the following settings:
- Data format: "CSV format" or "JSON format" can be selected as needed.
- Log sorting: logs can be sorted in "ascending" or "descending" (default) order by time.
- Log quantity: "All logs" are exported by default. You can also select a "custom log quantity".
- Click Export to switch to the Export Record page.
- After the Filename/Task ID status changes to File generated, click Download to export the logs.
- The exported log file is retained for only 3 days.
- A single log topic can be exported for up to 5 times.