Guidelines for obtaining push certificates
Last updated: 2020-02-28 19:54:57PDF
This document mainly guides you on how to generate iOS message push certificate and upload certificate.
Generate a certificate
- On your computer, open the Keychain Access tool and select [Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority].
- Enter email address, the rest is left blank, click [continue] to save the certificate locally.
- Log on to the Apple developer Center website and click [Certificates,Identifiers & Profiles].
- Select the application that needs to make a message push certificate, and check the message push service.
- Check [Create Certificate], here we need to use the development environment & production environment merge version of the certificate.
- Select the message created in step 2 to push the certificate request file. After uploading, click continue.
- Download the generated message push certificate locally.
- Double-click the certificate downloaded in the previous step to automatically install the certificate to the Keychain application.
- Open Keychain Access, to select the message push certificate that requires Export, right-select Export certificate, Export's format is P12, set the password.
- Login Tencent Mobile push console Select "configuration Management" in the left menu bar.
- Go to the configuration management page and select the application that needs to upload and push certificates.
- Enter the certificate password, click "upload Certificate", and select your certificate to complete the upload.