CI depends on COS to process data. You can use the COS console/SDK to quickly use CI services such as content moderation and media processing. This document describes the precautions for using CI via COS and how to use it.
Using CI incurs data processing fees, and the storage and traffic fees incurred will be charged by COS. For detailed pricing, please see Billing Overview.
- You have activated COS and created a bucket. If you haven’t, go to the COS console to activate COS and create a bucket as instructed.
- You have activated CI. If you haven’t, go to the CI console to activate it as instructed.
- Create a bucket via the COS console and upload the files to process to the bucket.
- On the left sidebar of the COS console, click Bucket List and then click the name of the created bucket.
- On the bucket management page, use the following full data processing capabilities of CI:
- Content moderation
- Data processing
- CI’s data processing capabilities have also been integrated into COS SDKs. For the calling directions, please see SDK Overview.