Last updated: 2020-02-05 15:24:49PDF
To help users manage instances on the CVM console by identifying them by names, Tencent Cloud supports renaming instances. You can modify the name of an instance at any time, and the new name takes effect instantly.
Modifying the Name of an Instance
- Enter the CVM console, and select the CVM that needs to be renamed.
- Click More -> Instance Settings -> Rename on the page.
- On the renaming page, enter a new CVM name, and then click OK.
Modifying Names of Multiple Instances
- Enter the CVM console, and select multiple CVMs that need to be renamed.
- Click More actions -> Instance Settings > Rename on the page.
- On the rename page, enter a new CVM name, and then click OK.
Note: The names of multiple CVMs that are renamed by this way are the same.