This document describes how to change a public IP address.
- Each account can change public IP addresses within the same region a maximum of 3 times per day.
- Each instance can only change its public IP once.
- The old public IP will be released after the change.
You have logged in to CVM Console.
- On the Instances management page, locate the CVM that you want to change the public IP for, click More -> IP/ENI -> Change Public IP, as shown below:
- In the “Change IP” dialog box, click Confirm to change the IP.