This document describes how to clear the data of an instance in the TencentDB for Redis Console.
- Once cleared, the data cannot be recovered. Please make sure you have backed up all data before submitting the clearing request.
- Data clearing will affect the service provided by the instance, and the instance cannot be accessed during the clearing process. Please do so with caution.
- Log in to the Redis Console and click a instance name in the instance list to enter the instance details page.
- On the instance details page, click Clear Instance.
- On the instance clearing page, enter the instance password and click OK.
The password to be entered here is the instance password you set previously but not the "instance ID:instance password" connection password used for accessing the instance.
- After the task is submitted, the instance status will be displayed as [Clearing]. After the task is completed and the instance status changes to Running, the instance can be used normally.