Pay-as-You-Go TencentDB Instance
After you stop using pay-as-you-go resources, terminate them as soon as possible to avoid further fee incursion.
Since your actual resource consumption is constantly changing, some slight discrepancies may exist for your stated balance.
- Pay-as-you-go resources are billed every hour on the hour. When your account is overdue, the system will send an alert to your Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators via email, SMS, and other methods as configured in message subscription in the Message Center.
Payment Overdue policy
When your account is overdue:
- TencentDB instances are still available for 24 hours, meanwhile the billing continues.
- When your account has been overdue for 24 hours, your TencentDB instance will be automatically shut down, and the billing will stop.
After automatic shutdown:
- If the overdue payment is paid within 3 days, you can start up the instance and the billing continues.
- If the overdue payment is not paid within 3 days, the TencentDB instance will be repossessed by Tencent Cloud. All data will be erased and cannot be recovered. Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators will be notified via email, SMS, etc.