Your account password is an important credential ensuring the security of your account. Please keep it safe and change it regularly if possible.
Password Best Practices
- Change your password at least once every 90 days.
- Do not re-use any of your last three passwords.
Password Complexity Requirements
The password must be a combination of 8-20 characters including at least one of each of the following: letter, number and special character (such as / or _, but excluding spaces).
Email Login Security Rules
- The password can only be entered incorrectly up to three times each day per account.
- After three failed attempts, you must enter a verification code to log in.
- After 10 failed attempts, your account will be locked for 24 hours, starting from the first time an incorrect password was entered.