Before creating a VPN tunnel, you need to create a customer gateway.
- Log in to VPC Console.
- In the left sidebar, choose VPN Connection > VPN Tunnel to go to the management page.
- Select the region (such as Guangzhou) and VPC (such as TomVPC), and click +New.
- Enter a name for the tunnel (for example, TomVPNConn), select the VPN gateway
TomVPNGw and the customer gateway
TomVPNUserGw, enter the pre-shared key (for example,
123456), and click Next.
- Enter an SPD policy to limit the communication between local IP ranges and customer IP ranges. In this example, the local IP range is
192.168.1.0/24 of subnet A, and the customer IP range is
10.0.1.0/24. Then, click Next.
- (Optional) Configure IKE parameters. Click Next if no advanced configuration is required.
- (Optional) Configure IPsec parameters. Click Complete if no configuration is required.
- After the VPN tunnel is successfully created, return to the VPN tunnel list page and click Download config file to complete the download.