The gaze correction feature can correct the gaze, so that your gaze can remain focused in the video image even when you are not looking at the camera.
- Logged-in user: Free or Enterprise Edition user
- Logged-in device: Windows or macOS
- Version: v2.4.0 or later
- Hardware requirements: this feature is supported only on models with a CPU of Intel Core i5 4-core or higher
- Before using gaze correction, you can check whether your PC supports this feature in Settings > Video. If Gaze Correction is grayed out, it indicates that the feature is not supported.
- Gaze correction can take effect when the positive/negative offset of your face is within ±30° in the pitch, roll, and yaw axes.
- If there are multiple users in front of the camera, gaze correction will take effect only for the user whose head occupies the largest proportion of the image.
- After gaze correction is enabled, all attendees can view its effect.
Using Gaze Correction
- Click the gear icon in the top-right corner of the homepage to enter the settings page and click Video to enter the video page.
- On the video page, select Gaze Correction, and this feature will take effect immediately. You can confirm the effect in the video preview.