This document describes how to create a self-service instance detection and view the historical detection reports of an instance in the CVM console. If you encounter any problem when manipulating a CVM instance or want to fully understand the overall instance running status, you can perform a self-service instance detection to discover and solve problems.
If you need to perform multiple self-service instance detections on the same instance, the interval between two detections should be 5 minutes.
Creating self-service instance detection
- Log in to the CVM console.
- You can create a self-service instance detection in either of the following methods:
On the instance management page, proceed according to the used view mode:
- On the Instance page, select More > OPS and Check > Self-Service Instance Detection on the right of the row of the target instance.
- In the Self-Service Instance Detection pop-up window, click Start Detection.
Select the tab of the target instance and click Start Detection on the right.
- Select Self-Service Instance Detection on the left sidebar and click Start Detection.
- In the Self-Service Instance Detection pop-up window, select the target instance and click Start Detection.
- Wait for the detection result to be generated, which may take a while. If the result is displayed as shown below, the detection has been completed:
View the detection result and details as follows:
- Detection Result: there are three types of results: Normal, Risky, and Abnormal. If there is any risk or exception, you can troubleshoot and fix it according to the provided suggestions.
- Detection Details: the detection results of all items are displayed.
Viewing historical detection report
Log in to the CVM console and click Self-Service Instance Detection on the left sidebar to view the historical detection report information as needed.
- View and filter historical detection reports: on the Self-Service Instance Detection page, you can view historical detection reports. You can also use the search box above the list to filter reports by report or instance ID.
- View historical detection report details: click View Report on the right of the row of the target report to view the detection details. If there is any risk or exception, you can troubleshoot and fix it according to the provided suggestions.
For more information on this tool, see Self-Service Instance Detection.