Tencent Cloud Log Service Level Agreement
In order to use the Tencent Cloud Log Service (the “Service”), you shall read and comply with this Tencent Cloud Log Service Level Agreement (this “Agreement”, or this “SLA”) and the Tencent Cloud Service Agreement. This Agreement contains, among others, the terms and definitions of the Service, level indicators of the Service Availability or success rate, compensation plan and release of liabilities. Please carefully read and fully understand each and every provision hereof, and the provisions restricting or releasing certain liabilities, or otherwise related to your material rights and interests, are in bold font or underlined or otherwise brought to your special attention.
Please do not purchase the Service unless and until you have fully read, and completely understood and accepted all the terms hereof. By clicking “Agree”/ “Next”, or by purchasing or using the Service, or by otherwise accepting this Agreement, whether express or implied, you are deemed to have read, and agreed to be bound by, this Agreement. This Agreement shall then have legal effect on both you and Tencent Cloud, constituting a binding legal document on both parties.
1. Terms and Definitions
1.1 Tencent Cloud Log Service
The Cloud Log Service is a one-stop log service platform offered by Tencent Cloud that provides multiple services such as log collection, log storage, log search and analysis, real-time consumption and log delivery, assisting the user in business operations, security monitoring, log audition, and log analysis with logs.
1.2 Service Month(s)
Service Month(s) is the calendar month(s) within the term of the Service purchased by you. For example, if you purchase the Service for a term of three months starting from March 17, there will be four (4) Service Months (the first Service Month from March 17 to March 31, the second from April 1 to April 30, the third from May 1 to May 31, and the fourth from June 1 to June 16). The Service Availability will be calculated separately for each Service Month.
1.3 User Request and Failed Request
A User Request is a request that is sent by the user and received by the server end of the Cloud Log Service. A Failed Request refers only to such request that is returned with an error code of internal error of the server (5xx errors). None of the following requests shall be deemed as a Failed Request or a User Request:
(1) any request that fails the authentication due to, including but not limited to, the mismatch of calculated signatures and lack of request authorization;
(2) any request that lacks required parameters or contains illegal parameters due to noncompliance with the documentations of Tencent Cloud products.
1.4 Error Rate Per 5 Minutes
The Error Rate Per 5 Minutes is the ratio of the count of Failed Requests returned by the Tencent Cloud Log Service to the count of User Requests in the 5-minute period, which shall be calculated as follows:
Error Rate Per 5 Minutes =
1.5 Monthly Service Fee
The Monthly Service Fee is the aggregated amount of fees arising from the usage of the Tencent Cloud Log Service in a Service Month under the user’s Tencent Cloud Account. The Monthly Service Fee shall exclude any amount deducted by vouchers, coupons, or service fee waivers.
2. Service Availability
2.1 Calculation of the Service Availability
Service Availability = ,
where the total number of 5-minute periods in a Service Month = 12 × 24 × number of days in that Service Month.
2.2 Service Indicator Standard
Tencent Cloud promises that the Service Availability of the Cloud Log Service will be no less than 99.9%. If the Service Availability of a Service Month fails to meet the abovementioned standard (other than in any circumstance as provided in the Release of Liabilities provisions), you may open a support ticket with Tencent Cloud for compensations according to the Compensation Plan set forth in this Agreement.
3. Compensation Plan
In respect of the Service, if the Service Availability fails to meet the standard, you will be entitled to compensations in accordance with the following terms:
3.1 Standards of Compensation
(1) Compensations will be made in the form of voucher by Tencent Cloud, and you should follow the rules for using the voucher (including, among others, the valid term; for details, please refer to the relevant rules of voucher published on Tencent Cloud’s official website). You cannot redeem such voucher for cash or request to issue an invoice for such voucher. Such voucher can only be used to purchase the Service by using your Tencent Cloud account. You cannot use the voucher to purchase other services of Tencent Cloud, nor should you give the voucher to a third party for consideration or for free.
(2) If the Service Availability in a Service Month fails to meet the standard, the amount of compensation shall be calculated for such Service Month separately, and the aggregate amount shall be no more than the applicable Monthly Service Fee paid by you for such Service Month.
|Service Availability in a Service Month||Value of Compensational Voucher|
|Less than 99.9% but is or higher than 99.0%||15% of the Monthly Service Fee|
|Less than 99.0% but is or higher than 95.0%||30% of the Monthly Service Fee|
|Less than 95.0%||100% of the Monthly Service Fee|
3.2 Time Limit for Compensation Application
(1) If the Service Availability in a Service Month fails to meet the Service Availability standard, you may apply for compensation only through the support ticket system under your relevant account after the fifth (5th) business day of the month immediately following such Service Month. Tencent Cloud will verify and ascertain your application upon receipt of such application. If there is any dispute over the calculation of the Service Availability for a Service Month, both parties agree that the back-end record of Tencent Cloud shall prevail.
(2) You shall apply for compensation no later than the sixtieth (60th) calendar day following the end of the applicable Service Month in which the Service Availability fails to meet the abovementioned standard. If you fail to make any application within such period, or make the application after such period, or make the application by any means other than that agreed herein, it shall be deemed that you have voluntarily waived your right to apply for such compensation and any other rights you may have against Tencent Cloud, in which case Tencent Cloud has the right to reject your application for compensation and not to make any compensation to you.
4. Release of Liabilities
If the Service is unavailable due to any of the following reasons, the corresponding period of Service unavailability shall not be counted toward Service downtime, is not eligible for compensation by Tencent Cloud, and Tencent Cloud shall not be held liable to you**:**
4.1 any system maintenance with prior notice by Tencent Cloud, including system cutover, maintenance, upgrade and malfunction simulation test;
4.2 any failure or configuration adjustment of any network or equipment that is not a Tencent Cloud facility;
4.3 any attack on your application interface or data, or any other misconduct;
4.4 any loss or leak of data, passcode or password due to your improper maintenance or improper confidentiality measures;
4.5 any negligence in authorization or incorrect operation by you, or any of your own equipment, or third-party software or device;
4.6 any failure of you to abide by documentation or instructions for using Tencent Cloud products;
4.7 any unavailability of the Service or failure to meet the Service Availability standard due to any reason not attributable to Tencent Cloud;
4.8 any other circumstances in which Tencent Cloud will be exempted or released from its liabilities for compensation or otherwise according to relevant laws, regulations, agreements or rules, or any relevant rules or guidelines published by Tencent Cloud separately.
5.1 The parties hereto acknowledge and agree that, for any losses incurred by you during the course of using the Service due to any breach by Tencent Cloud, the aggregate compensation amount payable by Tencent Cloud shall under no circumstance exceed the total Service Fees you have paid for the relevant Service which is not performed.
5.2 Tencent Cloud has the right to amend the terms of this Agreement as appropriate or necessary in light of changes in due course. You may review the most updated version of relevant Agreement terms on the official website of Tencent Cloud. If you disagree with such revisions made by Tencent Cloud to this Agreement, you have the right to cease using the Service; by continuing to use the Service, you shall be deemed to have accepted the Agreement as amended.
5.3 As an ancillary agreement to the Tencent Cloud Service Agreement, this Agreement is of the same legal effect as the Tencent Cloud Service Agreement. In respect of any matter not agreed herein, you shall comply with relevant terms under the Tencent Cloud Service Agreement. In case of any conflict or discrepancy between this Agreement and the Tencent Cloud Service Agreement, this Agreement prevails to the extent of such conflict or discrepancy. (End of Document)