This Acceptable Use Policy sets out rules of good behaviour applicable to your use of Tencent Cloud. By using Tencent Cloud, you agree to this Policy.
Should you have any questions about, or any person’s compliance with, this Policy, please contact us at
Any terms used in this Policy will have the same meaning as the equivalent defined terms in the Tencent Cloud Terms of Service, unless the context requires otherwise.
You agree not to (and to not allow any person (including any End Users) to) engage in any of the following prohibited activities (or encourage any person to engage in such prohibited activities) on or in relation to Tencent Cloud.
RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE OF TENCENT CLOUD SOFTWARE
You may not, and you may not permit any other person (including any End Users) to (except where we expressly permit you to do so):
- sub-license, rent, lease or sell Tencent Cloud Software;
- use Tencent Cloud Software to gain unauthorised access to any system, account or data;
- directly or indirectly charge others for use or access to Tencent Cloud Software;
- directly or indirectly suggest our support or endorsement of any product, service or content (including any personal web site);
- make Tencent Cloud Software publicly available or available on any network for copying, download or use by any person or persons;
- remove, obscure or modify any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice, marks or indications found in or on Tencent Cloud Software;
- misrepresent the source or ownership of Tencent Cloud Software;
- copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, translate or create derivate works from Tencent Cloud Software, lend, hire, rent, perform, sub-license, make available to the public, broadcast, distribute, transmit or otherwise use any Licensed Item in whole or in part, or attempt to do any of the foregoing;
- attempt to disrupt or interfere with Tencent Cloud Software, including manipulating the legitimate operation of Tencent Cloud Software;
- use cheats, exploits, automation software or any unauthorised third party software designed to modify or interfere with Tencent Cloud Software;
- disrupt or overburden any computer or server used to offer or support Tencent Cloud Software, or other users’ use of Tencent Cloud Software; or
- develop any plug-ins, external components, compatibles or interconnection elements or other technology that inter-operate with Tencent Cloud Software, except where we expressly permit you to do so via Tencent Cloud Software. Where we have granted you such express permission, such use by you of the Tencent Cloud Software will be subject to the Tencent Cloud Terms of Service and any Additional Terms as notified by us to you.
- Please note that there may be technological measures in Tencent Cloud Software that are designed to prevent unlicensed or unauthorised use of Tencent Cloud Software or use of Tencent Cloud Software in breach of this Policy. You agree that we may use these measures and that you will not seek to disable or circumvent them in any way.
- you are less than 13 years of age; or
- we have previously terminated your account and advised you that you may no longer use Tencent Cloud or any of our other services.
BREACH OF THIS POLICY OR MISUSE OF TENCENT CLOUD
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to investigate any alleged breach of this Policy or misuse of Tencent Cloud. We may terminate any user's use of or access to Tencent Cloud in accordance with the Tencent Cloud Terms of Service. In addition, and to the extent not already allowed by the Tencent Cloud Terms of Service, we may report any activity that violates (or may violate) any applicable laws or regulations to appropriate law enforcement or regulatory authorities or other appropriate third parties, and cooperate with such authorities or third parties in any related investigations. Such cooperation may include disclosing:
- Your Content in accordance with the Tencent Cloud Terms of Service;
- any Tencent Cloud-related information that relates to the alleged breach of this Policy or misuse of Tencent Cloud; and/or
- any other information or materials as allowed by the Tencent Cloud Terms of Service.