You can view the attributes (such as size and address) and configurations (object access permission, storage class, etc.) of an object in the COS console.
- Log in to the COS console.
- Click Bucket List on the left sidebar.
- Locate the bucket where the object resides and click the bucket name.
- Click File List on the left sidebar.
- Find the target object and click Details in the Operation column on the right.
On the object details page, you can view the object size and address, obtain the signed URL, and configure the object.