The COS log analysis feature applies to various scenarios to help you efficiently extract key information from log files. This document describes how to add a COS log analysis function. After adding a function, see Setting Log Analysis to use this feature.
- If you have added a COS log analysis rule to your bucket via the COS console, you can view the COS log analysis function you created in the SCF console. Do not delete the COS log analysis function. Otherwise, your rule may not take effect.
- SCF-available regions support COS log analysis, including Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Hong Kong (China), Singapore, Mumbai, Toronto, Silicon Valley, and more. For more supported regions, please see SCF Documentation.
- The log analysis feature depends on the SCF service, which provides users with a free tier. You will be billed for the part exceeding the free tier according to SCF Product Pricing.
- Log in to the COS console.
- On the left sidebar, click Application Integration.
- Click the Extended Function tab at the top and find COS log analysis. Click Configure Analysis Features to configure a function rule.
- Select a region to add the function and click Add Function. Configure the following information in the pop-up window:
- Function Name: Uniquely identifies a function and cannot be modified after it is created. You can view the function in the SCF console.
- Associated Bucket: Select a COS bucket with the log analysis feature enabled.
- Execution Method: Only async execution is supported. After the function is called, tasks will be executed asynchronously without returning the execution result. A longer running time is supported.
- Authentication Method: Only SCF is supported.
- SCF Authorization: SCF need to be authorized to read files from your bucket and save the result file to the specified folder.
You can perform the following operations on the created function:
- Click Log to view the historical running status.
- Click Details to view detailed configuration rules.
- Click Edit to modify function rules.
- Click Delete to delete rules not used.