This document describes how to enable the media processing feature in the COS console. After enabling, you can create workflows or tasks to perform media processing operations. For more information, see Media Processing Overview.
To use the media processing feature, first enable Cloud Infinite (CI). Media processing fees incurred will be charged by CI. For detailed pricing, see CI Media Processing Fees.
- Log in to the COS console.
- Choose Bucket List on the left sidebar.
- Click the name of the bucket that you want to operate.
- On the left sidebar, click Data Processing > Media Processing.
- Click Edit and set the status to enabled.
- Click Save.
After enabling media processing, you can perform the following operations:
- For the specified files in a bucket: You can create a media processing task to perform media processing on them. For details, see Creating a Task.
- For incremental files in a bucket: You can create a workflow to automatically process and save the files after they are uploaded to the bucket. For details, see Creating a Workflow.