You can view all HAVIP details in a specific region on the HAVIP console.
- Log in to the VPC console.
- Select IP and Interface > HAVIP on the left sidebar to enter the HAVIP management page.
- Select a target region to view the details of all HAVIPs you have applied for.
The field description is as follows:
- ID/Name: ID refers to the auto-generated ID of the HAVIP after being created. You can click on it to view the basic information of the HAVIP. Name is user-defined when the HAVIP is created.
- Status: indicates whether the HAVIP is specified as a floating IP address in the configuration file of the HA software on CVM. A successfully configured HAVIP will be in Bound with CVM status, otherwise it is in the Not bound with CVM yet status.
- Address: HAVIP address.
- Backend ENI: refers to the ENI ID of the bound CVM. If the HAVIP is not bound with CVM yet, this field will be displayed as -.
- Server: refers to the ID of the bound CVM. If the HAVIP is not bound with CVM yet, this field will be displayed as -.
- EIP: refers to the bound EIP. If the HAVIP is not bound with an EIP yet, this field will be displayed as -.
- Virtual Private Cloud: refers to the VPC of the HAVIP.
- Subnet: refers to the subnet of the HAVIP.
- Application Time: refers to the time when this HAVIP is applied for.
- Operation: refers to the supported operations, including Bind, Unbind, and Release.
- Bind: binds an EIP
- Unbind: unbinds an EIP
- Release: releases the HAVIP
- Enter ID, name or address in the search box on the right to quickly search HAVIPs.
- Click the icon next to the search box to refresh the page.