Your Tencent Cloud account needs to go through identity verification before any CVM instances in the Chinese mainland can be purchased.
Identity verification: Tencent Cloud has two types of identity verification: personal identity verification and enterprise identity verification. For more information, refer to the identity verification guide.
Purchase Limits for Pay-as-You-Go CVM Instances
- Pay-as-you-go CVM instances do not support:
- Agents paying on your behalf
- 5-day no-questions-asked refund
- Postpaid monthly billing plans
- The purchase limit of pay-as-you-go CVM instances for each user in each availability zone is between 30 and 60. Please see the CVM purchase page for the exact purchase limit.