Creating a Consumption Task
Last updated: 2019-11-25 16:08:53PDF
CLS uses Ckafka instances to consume log topic data. This section describes how to enable Ckafka consumption feature for a log topic.
Tencent Cloud's Cloud Message Queue (CKafka) has been activated, and a Ckafka consumption instance and a message queue topic have been created in the same region with the log topic.
For details about how to create a Ckafka instance, see Creating Instances and Topics.
- Log in to the CLS Console.
- Click Logset Management in the left sidebar.
- Click the ID/name of the logset for which Ckafka consumption needs to be configured to go to its details page.
- Locate the log topic to be consumed, and click Configure > Real-Time Consumption to go to the Ckafka consumption page.
- Click Edit on the right of the page to configure Ckafka consumption.
- Enable Ckafka consumption, and select the Ckafka instance for consumption and the relevant message queue topic.
- Click Save to enable Ckafka consumption. If the status of Ckafka consumption is displayed as "Enabled", this means that it has been enabled successfully.