CLS uses Ckafka instances to consume log topic data. This section describes how to enable Ckafka consumption feature for a log topic.
Tencent Cloud CKafka has been activated, and a Ckafka consumption instance and a message queue topic have been created in the same region as the log topic.
For details about how to create a Ckafka instance, see Creating Instances.
- Log in to the CLS Console.
- Click Logset in the left sidebar.
- Click the logset name/ID for which Ckafka consumption needs to be configured to go to its details page.
- Find the log topic to be consumed, and click Manage on the right to enter the log topic management page.
- Select the Ckafka Consumption tab.
- Click Edit on the right. Toggle the switch to enable Ckafka Consumption, and select a Ckafka instance for consumption and a corresponding message queue topic.
- Click Save to enable Ckafka consumption. If the status of Ckafka consumption is displayed as "Enabled", it has been enabled successfully.