Last updated: 2022-02-23 16:48:00
- LogListener provides one-stop log service, including log collection, storage, search, transfer, and shipping features.
- LogListener parses log structures in many ways, including full text in a single line, full text in multi lines, separator, JSON, and regular expressions.
- LogListener allows you to select from multiple data access methods based on your business needs. For more information, see Collection Overview.
- LogListener provides multiple search syntaxes and allows you to search logs by keyword, fuzzy match, or range.
Stable and Reliable
- CLS has a highly scalable distributed storage architecture. It supports horizontal scaling and automatic service scaling, and easily stores and manages massive log data.
- The CLS backend storage manages and stores logs in multiple copies, ensuring data security.
Simple and Efficient
- LogListener supports simple, GUI-based configuration. You can quickly access CLS through LogListener.
- Data can be consumed immediately after being written to CLS. Query results of hundreds of millions of data records can be returned in seconds.
- The service is billed by actual usage. You do not need to build or maintain a log system, preventing resource idling and waste.
- The logs of certain cloud services have already been integrated into CLS. For more information, see Accessing log sources.
- Logs are shipped to Cloud Object Storage (COS), which supports long-term archive storage of logs.
- Logs are shipped to CKafka, which supports real-time log consumption and facilitates further log processing and analysis.