This document describes how to receive alarm notifications through email.
- Go to the User List page.
- Find the user for whom to configure the email alarm channel and click the username to enter the user details page.
- Click the edit icon on the right of Email as shown below, enter an email address, and click OK.
- On the right of Email on the user details page, click Send Verification Link Again.
- Check the inbox and click Confirm to receive in the "Tencent Cloud Email Receipt Verification" message.
- Log in to the CLS console.
- On the left sidebar, select Alarm Configuration > Alarm Policy to enter the alarm policy list page.
- Find the policy for which to enable email alarm receipt and click the policy name to enter the policy editing page.
- Select the recipient group, click Edit, and select Email in the pop-up configuration box.
- Click Save to enable the email alarm channel.