Configuring an Advanced HTTP Anti-CC Defense Policy
Last updated: 2020-01-14 11:13:06PDF
Aegis Anti-DDoS provides advanced protection policies against HTTP CC attacks. The anti-CC defense policy triggers CC protection when the number of HTTP requests exceeds the set QPS value. For more information on the configuration, see Custom Advanced Security Policy.
Adding a CC Protection Policy
- Go to the Aegis Anti-DDoS Console, click Advanced HTTP Anti-CC Defense Policy* in the left pane, and click **Add Policy. After successful addition, click Configuration in the "Operation" column to enter the policy configuration page.
- Configure options such as HTTP QPS request threshold, URL whitelist, IP blacklist and whitelist and custom anti-CC defense mode based on business characteristics and protection requirements. Click OK to finish adding the policy.
Binding an Anti-CC Defense Policy Directly to a Protected IP
- Click Advanced HTTP Anti-CC Defense Policy* in the left pane, and click a **Policy ID.
- Click List of bound IPs and click Add IP.
Binding a DDoS Protective IP with an Anti-CC Defense Policy
- Click DDoS Protective IP and select a protective IP to enter the DDoS protective IP details page.
- Click "Advanced Configuration". Click Bind, select an anti-CC defense policy and click OK.
Configuring an Anti-CC Defense Policy for a Protected IP Under a DDoS Protection Pack
- Click DDoS Protection Pack and select a protection Pack ID to enter the DDoS protection pack details page.
- Click Protected IP List, select the IP to be configured and click "Configure HTTP anti-CC defense policy".