InterCloud differentiates from all other existing cloud connectivity providers with a unique traffic segmentation model based on connectivity building brinks inspired by, and consistent with, the leading cloud providers approaches.
Tencent Cloud Direct Connect and InterCloud enable performance-sensitive and high-throughput applications in the Cloud with the highest performance network and the lowest latency.
Fully managed connectivity solution:
- Global solution with managed routing services between on-premise and Tencent Cloud Direct connect for all usages (Multi, Hybrid-Cloud, etc.)
- Stringent availability and network performance SLAs
- Central monitoring of all your interconnect services
Streamlined design and deployment at scale:
- Interconnection for application resources
- Usage-driven traffic segmentation per application, project, or line of business for instance
- Scalable solution from simple workloads to massive scaling of workloads
- User-friendly console and Rest API
End-to-end security and performance:
- Physical and logical traffic isolation from on-premise to Tencent Cloud
- Predictable network KPIs (latency, jitter, packet loss…) to guarantee performance
- Optional advanced security, performance optimization and analytics features
InterCloud operates as a fully managed service. Subscription and contract to InterCloud platform are required. It's really complementary to Tencent Cloud services as it optimizes the network connectivity and latency from all over the world. InterCloud provides a turnkey solution for end-to-end connectivity between clouds and sites, including managed routing, last mile handling, strong SLA*, and in-depth cloud network visibility based on a unique traffic segmentation model.
*Global SLAs guarantees connectivity, security, performance and analytics service through our InterCloud Factory Platform: orchestration engine that dynamically deploys and runs granular services by automatically picking the relevant components from the Fabric.