VNC login provided by Tencent Cloud allows users to remotely log in to CVM via a web browser. If a client does not have remote login installed or it cannot be used, user can log in to the CVM using VNC login to check the CVM status and perform basic management operations using the CVM account.
- VNC login currently does not support copy and paste, Chinese input method, and file upload or download.
- When you use VNC to log in to CVM, mainstream browsers must be used, such as Chrome, Firefox, IE 10 and above.
- VNC login is a dedicated terminal, meaning only one user can use VNC login at a time.
You must already have admin account/password for logging into Windows instance remotely.
- If you have chosen to generate a random password when creating an instance, please get it from Message Center.
- If you have set a login password, please use it for login. If you forgot it, please reset it.
- Log in to the CVM console.
- On the Instances page, locate the Windows CVM instance you want to log in to and click Log In as shown below:
- In the Standard Login | Windows Instance window that is opened, select login with VNC as shown below:
- In the login window that pops up, select Send CtrlAltDel in the upper-left corner and press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to open the system login window as shown below:
- Enter the login password and press Enter to log in to the Windows CVM instance.