VNC login offered by Tencent allows users to remotely connect to a CVM via a web browser. If a client does not have remote login installed, it cannot be used or logged into via any other means, users can connect to a CVM using VNC login to observe the CVM’s status and do basic CVM management operations using the CVM account.
- Features such as copy/paste, Chinese input, and file upload/download are currently not supported on CVMs using VNC login.
- Mainstream browsers must be used when using VNC login on a CVM, such as Chrome, Firefox, and IE 10 or above.
- A VNC login is a dedicated terminal, meaning only one user can use a VNC login at a time.
Windows, Linux, or macOS.
You must already have admin account/password for logging into Windows instance remotely.
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- On the instance’s management page, select the Windows CVM that you want to log in to and click Log In, as shown below:
- In the Log into Windows instance pop-up window, select Alternative login methods (VNC) and click Log In Now, as shown below.
- In the login window, select “Send Remote Command” in the top left corner, and press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to enter the system login interface as shown below: