Data subscription Kafka Edition allows users to create multiple consumer groups for multi-point consumption. By creating multiple consumption groups, you can consume for multiple times and increase consumption channels to reduce usage costs and improve the data consumption speed.
- You have created the Data Subscription Kafka Edition.
In the data subscription list, the subscription with the "Kafka Edition" tag is the data subscription in Kafka edition.
- The data subscription task must be in the running status.
- A data subscription task can contain up to 10 consumer groups.
- A consumer group can only have one consumer for consumption.
- Log in to the DTS console, select Data Subscription on the left sidebar to go to the Data Subscription page.
- In the data subscription list, select a data subscription and click its name or View Subscription Details in the Operation column to go to the subscription management page.
- In the subscription management page, select the Consumption Management tab and click Create Consumer Group.
- In the pop-up window, set the consumer group information and click Create.
- Consumer Group Name: set the consumer group name as needed.
- Account: set the consumer group account.
- Password: set the password of the consumer group account.
- Confirm Password: enter the same password again.
- Remarks: set the remarks to record the information.