When your Tencent Cloud account goes overdue, the following polices are applied to TEM resources under your account:
- ≤ 24 hours: The billing and running of all existing environments and instances remain normal.
- ＞ 24 hours and ≤ 7×24 hours: The billing and running of all existing environments remain normal. All instances stop running. You cannot create or modify environments and applications.
- ＞ 7×24 hours: All environments and applications under the account are terminated permanently. The billing stops.
When the overdue payment is made, TEM service is recovered.
- Environments and running instances are recovered automatically without any change.
- Applications stopped need to be manually enabled again.
- Terminated resources cannot be restored.