For more information on job, please see "Job" in Glossary. You can create a job in the BatchCompute Console.
- Log in to the BatchCompute Console. If you haven't activated the BatchCompute service, activate it as prompted on the BatchCompute Console page.
- Select Job on the left sidebar and select the target region at the top of the page.
- On the "Job" list page, click Create.
- On the "Create Job" page, configure basic information of the job as shown below:
- Select the task template on the left on the "Task Flow" page, move the task onto the canvas on the right with the mouse, and create a link by dragging and dropping anchors as shown below:
- Enable "Task Details" on the right on the "Task Flow" page and confirm that the configuration is correct.
- In the job task flow, each task is created based on the customized task template.
- Turn on "Task Information" on the right, select a task, and you can edit the configuration of the task. The editing operations do not affect the task template.
- After confirming that everything is correct, click Complete to complete the creation.
You can terminate the operation of a job under certain conditions.
If the job is in the completed state (either "succeed" or "failed"), it can be deleted from the job list as shown below: