Domain name search
Last updated: 2020-02-22 19:37:39PDF
You can use the domain name search feature to find a specific domain name. You can filter domain names by multiple criteria such as domain name, origin server, tag, and project as well as multiple keywords.
A tag is provided by Tencent Cloud to identify resources on the cloud. For more information on tags and how to manage it, please see Tag.
- Log in to the CDN Console and click Domain Management on the left sidebar to enter the management page.
- Click the domain name search box to activate the search feature, select one or more resource attributes such as domain name, origin server, tag, or project, and enter a value to filter domain names.
- If you have questions about the input resource attribute or input format, click the i icon for help with search.
- Only master origin servers can be searched for, not slave servers.
- Use semicolon (;) to separate origin server IP addresses when searching for multiple origin servers.
- Only single-keyword search is supported for domain names and origin servers.
- Search by domain name: Enter a complete or partial domain name for search. Fuzzy search is supported.
- Search by origin server: Enter a complete or partial origin server for search. Fuzzy search is supported.
- Search by tag: Enter a complete tag, and a list of domain names that contain the entered tag will be returned. Fuzzy search is not supported.
- Search by project: You can select multiple projects as a filter.
- Filter by multiple criteria: You can select one or more criteria such as tag, domain name, origin server, and project for filtering. Use the enter key to separate multiple criteria.
- Filter by multiple keywords: You can enter multiple keywords for each filter criterion. Use vertical bar (|) to separate multiple keywords.
Help with search
|Type||Input Format||Example||Search Box Example||Description|
|Single keyword||Keyword||www.test.com||Filters domain names containing
|Single domain name attribute||Attribute:keyword||Origin server:126.96.36.199||Filters domain names where the origin server contains 188.8.131.52|
|Multiple domain name attributes||Attribute:keyword carriage return
|Filters domain names where the domain name contains "test" and origin server contains "184.108.40.206"|
|Single domain name attribute with multiple keywords||Attribute:keyword|keyword||Project:test1|test2||Filters domain names where the domain name contains "test1" or "test2" from the selected project. The domain name and origin server attributes currently do not support multi-keyword search|
|Copied character||(Pasted character)||test abc||Filters domain names containing "test" or "abc"|
CDN cannot make global searches if no attribute is entered. Therefore, the domain name attribute is added for search by default. In other words, when you enter a single keyword, the content in the search box will be
domain name:www.test.com; when you copy characters, the content in the search box will be