Domain Name Operations
Last updated: 2020-05-26 10:38:16PDF
After you connect a domain name to Tencent Cloud CDN, you can log in to the CDN Console and
select Domain Management on the left sidebar to view, enable, or disable the acceleration domain name.
CDN allows you to customize the domain name list page to display multiple basic configurations and adjust their order as needed. In addition, you can activate or disable in batches the acceleration service for domain names and improve business management efficiency.
List Operation Guide
Customizing a list display
Click the Customize icon to the right of the search box to display the customization option box:
You can choose to display or hide fields and adjust their display order:
You can customize the following fields:
- Domain: this is required and cannot be hidden.
- Service type: static acceleration, download acceleration, or streaming VOD acceleration.
- Status: domain name service status (activated, disabled, or deploying).
- CNAME: CNAME record of the domain name.
- Origin type: external origin server or COS origin server.
- Service region: mainland China, outside mainland China, or global.
- Project: name of the project to which the domain name belongs.
- Primary origin configuration: primary origin server address.
- Backup origin configuration: backup origin server address.
- HTTPS configuration: configured or not configured.
- Origin-pull protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, or follow protocol.
- Origin domain: origin domain settings.
- Ignore query string: enabled or disabled.
Exporting a configuration list
Click the Export icon to the right of the search box to export the domain name list as an Excel file.
- The exported content contains only the domain names and configurations currently displayed on the domain name list page, and does not contain all domain names and basic configurations.
- Up to 3,000 domain names can be exported at a time.
Domain Name Operation Guide
On the CDN Console, you can activate, disable, and delete the acceleration service or modify the projects for acceleration domain names.
Disabling an acceleration service
After the acceleration service is disabled for a domain name, its configurations will be deactivated on CDN cache nodes across the entire network. If access requests to the domain name are still redirected to CDN nodes, error 404 will be returned. Therefore, before disabling a domain name, make sure that its CNAME record is pointing to a non-CDN CNAME address.
- You can only disable activated acceleration domain names. Domain names in deployment cannot be disabled.
- Configurations of disabled domain names will be retained and take effect when the domain names are reactivated.
- Consumption will no longer be generated after the acceleration service is completely disabled.
You can click Disable in the "Operation" column on the right of a domain name to disable the service. You can also select multiple domain names in Activated status and disable them in batches in More Actions at the top.
Enabling an acceleration service
If a domain name is in Disabled status, you can activate the acceleration service to distribute its configuration to cache nodes across the entire network again:
You can click Activate in the "Operation" column on the right of a domain name to enable the service. You can also select multiple domain names in Disabled status and activate them in batches in More Actions at the top.
If an activated domain name has no operations or consumption for 3 months, it will be considered inactive and CDN will automatically disable its acceleration service.
Deleting an acceleration domain name
If a domain name is in Disabled status, you can click More on the right to delete it. Note that once a domain name is deleted, its configuration will be cleared and cannot be restored and its statistical data can no longer be viewed.